Home Maintenance Program
- Yearly Maintenance Program to help you make sure your home is well taken care of.
Preventative Home Maintenance Program
Every year Natural Breeze completes numerous repairs costing thousands of dollars that could have been avoided if the home would have been regularly inspected and repaired as necessary. As a Way to you help prevent this, Natural Breeze Remodeling offers a Preventative Home Maintenance Program. Not only will we complete a comprehensive inspection of your home and report our findings, we also complete maintenance jobs you can not find the time for.
Your Preventative Home Maintenance Plan will consist of an approximate time of four hours. The first three hours will be used to complete a comprehensive inspection of your home and complete preventative maintenance. The last hour will be used as necessary towards any additional repair work and those odd jobs you just can't find the time for.
After our visit you will receive a written report outlining the condition of your home and any suggested areas requiring future or present attention or repair.
Maintenance Program Includes
- Test all Smoke Detectors and CO detectors and replace batteries
- Inspect fire extinguishers
- Test GFCI Receptacles
- Inspect washer machine hoses
- Inspect weather stripping and caulking of exterior doors and windows for proper seal
- Inspect caulking around sinks, bathtubs, and showers, re-caulk as necessary
- Inspect grout work around shower and bathtubs, and apply grout sealer
- Inspect and test sump pump
- Inspect toilet flappers and check for leaky faucets, beneath cabinets for slow leaks.
- Clean ceiling fans blades and vacuum the top of the motor.
- Vacuum bathroom ventilation fans
- Inspect exterior siding, windows and trim for signs of deterioration, rot, failed paint, etc.
- Install caulking as necessary to keep drafts, as well as insects out of your home.
This product is simply the best. It utilizes all of the design features of RHINO better and adds a back bend that attaches directly to the fascia. It also offers a front drip edge that screws directly into the gutter lip which creates box like strength to the entire system. Gutters are inherently weak by nature, but RHINO BEST will yield the strongest gutter system in the world.
Website Developed by Century Marketing Inc.